Thunderbird Annual Fund
We look to you, our alumni and friends, for your support of Thunderbird through the Annual Fund, creating an immediate and meaningful impact on Thunderbird that allows us to continue growing and return to our place as the vanguard of the vanguard. Below are just a few of the ways YOU can directly impact Thunderbird's ability to achieve our goals by supporting the Annual Fund:
- Student Scholarships
- The Annual Fund provides support to close the gap between Thunderbird talent and financial need.
- The Dean's Fund (Area of Greatest Impact)
- Supporting the Dean's Fund allows us to attend to long-term goals and immediate needs of the School, offering agility and flexibility to strengthen our mission and reach.
- Programs that Matters Most to You
- You can designate your gift to a program that matters most to you, that impacts the world, enhances the student experience, and enriches the Thunderbird network. Examples include:
- Thunderbird for Good and Project Artemis
- Thunderbird Emerging Market Laboratory (TEM Lab)
- Alumni Programs and Services
- Thunderbird Magazine
- Career Management Center
- Internship Experience Stipends
- Student Life (Thunderbird Student Government, the Rugby Club, Das Tor, Travel Scholarships for Students)
- Paul D. Coverdell Fellowships (Returned Peace Corps Volunteer)
To designate your support to a specific program, designate where asked, "If there is another area you wish to support, please enter the fund name below."
Alumni Participation Counts!
Participation is most important— any gift makes an impact on student experiences right away. The Annual Fund and Thunderbird community benefit immensely when more alumni give to Thunderbird yearly.
- There is strength in numbers - last year gifts of $100 or less from alumni combined to total more than 60% of the Annual Fund.
- High rates of participation reflect alumni’s support of the School's mission and your desire to remain connected to T-bird and its future success.
- Publications like U.S. News and World Report consider alumni participation when determining T-bird's national rankings each year. These rankings heavily influence how third parties view Thunderbird, the ability to recruit the best and brightest to Thunderbird, and also affect the School's ability to secure grants from corporations and other organizations.
Thunderbird has proven that we can change the world, but we can't do it without you. Thank you for your support!
For more information or questions, please contact Griffin Gosnell, Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-496-7054.
To donate by check, please send the check to:
ASUF - Thunderbird
Attn: Financial Services
PO Box 2260
Tempe, AZ 85280-2260
Please make the check payable to “ASU Foundation – Thunderbird”