Ernst and Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education
Thank you for making the choice to give to Arizona State University as part of EY’s Matching Gifts campaign! ASU is a key part of EY’s recruiting strategy, and EY is a key source of funding for ASU. Some highlights of our most recent year:
- As of October 2019, there are 235 Sun Devil alumni working at EY.
- A total of 21 Sun Devils have joined our ranks as new staff hires in 2019, across the country. 24 staff and interns have already accepted their offers to join us in 2020.
- Students at the Arizona State University consistently recognize EY as the top Big 4 Firm to launch their careers.
- ASU operates the EY Writing Program, to help students in the Masters program at ASU elevate their written communication and build new strengths with written assignments and presentations. Funding for this program was provided by the Ernst and Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education.
- Additional uses for funds within the Ernst and Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education will include providing financial support for the school to revamp its undergraduate and Masters programs to incorporate data analytics, as well as partner on ways to better prepare Masters students for the CPA exam.
Our goal for this year is 100% participation, and every gift, no matter its size, is important! Your participation, coupled with the participation of each member of our firm, sends a strong message of support to Arizona State University. If we each give in accordance with the suggested guidelines below, we will hit our goal and then some!
While any contribution you make is appreciated the following guidelines are suggested (including the firm match):
- Partner/Principal - $4,000
- Executive Director/Director - $2,500
- Senior Manager/Associate Director - $1,000
- Manager/ Assistant Director - $750
- Seniors - $500
- Staff and other - $250
Please keep in mind these are only guidelines and we encourage you to consider a gift that is comfortable with your personal circumstances.
The greatest impact our professionals can make is by giving to the Ernst and Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education, where these funds can be pooled together and utilized for strategic initiatives like those discussed above. Please consider giving to this dedicated fund.
Please contact Ta-Lung Lin, Associate Director of Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are considering a multi-year pledge or have ASU in your long-term philanthropic plans.